Saturday 31 December 2011

This year, the greatest bands in the world ever aren't...

Dammit.

It's happened again.

Just like last year, twelve months have gone by and yet I have only 48 posts (including this one) to show for it. Which, for a blog that is by definition supposed to be updated weekly, just ain't right. I've lost nearly a month.

Again.

Last year I attempted to make up for the shortfall with a half-arsed best-of-the-year round up, but I don't really want to do that again. Partly because it's a bit too predictable, mainly because I don't want to have to trawl back through the last year(ish) of posts. It's bad enough writing this crap, I don't want to have to read it too.

So instead, I'm going to present five tracks by bands that will never be the greatest band in any world, any week ever. Because they're rubbish.

But these songs are awesome.

I'm not even going to attempt to justify my choices here.

Wiley - Wearing my Rolex

Jan Hammer - Theme to Miami Vice

Mason vs. Princess Superstar - Perfect (Exceeder)

Ameri - 1 Thing

Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round

No comments:

Post a Comment